The remains of the elder brother of the Publisher of Democracy Newsline Newspaper and immediate past Chief Press Secretary to the Honourable Speaker, Kogi State House of Assembly, Femi Olugbemi, Elder Ajayi Gbodi Joseph Bello who died last month in Abuja will be committed to Mother Earth this Friday, 24th November 2023 at his residence in Kabba, Kabba-Bunu local government area of Kogi State, north central Nigeria.
In a message signed by the Publisher on behalf of the family and made available to newsmen in Lokoja, the wake service has been conducted on 16th November at his residence in Abuja while the community program in his honor will come up this Thursday, 23rd November at his residence in GRA, Kabba beginning from 10am.
On Friday 24th November, 2023 the program of events is as follows;
- Corpse leave St John Hospital Mortuary, 7am
- Lying State @ his residence, GRA, Kabba 7:30 am
- Burial and interment Services @ his residence, GRA, Kabba, 9am – 11am
- Thanksgiving Service @ Mountain of Fire Ministry (MFM), Church, Region 16 Headquarters, Okene – Kabba road, Kabba, 11am
- Entertainment of guests at Johnny’s Event Center, Kabba immediately after the Thanksgiving service.
Olugbemi noted that his brother will be remembered for his meekness, brilliance and contributions to the development of his community, where he facilitated over twenty five million naira ICT center at Local Government Secondary School, Otu-Egunbe, Kabba asides others he practically touched their lives while alive.
He is survived by his wife, children, siblings and grandchildren